A warm welcome to Let’s Geek!
My name is Harsh Athalye or you can just call it, Harsh, as most out there do. I am a hardcore software professional by heart, by nature and of course, by profession. However, writing has always been on top of my list of interests and this site happens to be the result of that passion. As a technology enthusiast, I always wanted to write about my experiences in the field of technology (which I learned hard way). Here, at letsgeek.net, I write about latest technology news, cool tricks and trips, exciting features of any new application/website I came across, issues I faced while trying something (mostly breaking something!) and the resolutions I found, any particular gadget/tool which amazed me, my (critical) views and opinions on industry news/announcements/events.
You, as a reader and me, we both are part of this long voyage where we both will be learning from each other. A blogger can never be more happy than when he receives a feedback from his readers, may it be positive or negative. So I am greatly looking forward to you sharing your thoughts, experiences, views on this site.
How can you share your thoughts?
- Stay updated on latest posts by subscribing to the RSS Feed (Click on button and select your favorite RSS reader like Google, Yahoo, FeedDemon etc.) If you are new to RSS feeds, read this post for more details.
- Leave your valuable comments on the post. It’s always pleasure to hear from you and motivates me to write more and better
- If you like any of the posts, you can click on the button below each post to:
- Bookmark the page for future reads
- E-mail link to friends
- Tweet about it
- Submit the post to the famous content sharing sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious or Technorati
- Follow me on Twitter – letsgeek10
- Follow me on Google Buzz
Thank you for your time and enjoy reading!