All of your hard work of writing quality articles will be of no use if there are no readers. How will you get the readers? Blogosphere has literally millions of blogs on every possible topic. How somebody gonna know you wrote some brilliant article on “10 ways to make your neighbours feel jealous”? The only way for you is to promote your article on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and so on. If you do it manually, look at the massive amount of efforts and time you would have to put into. Feeling discouraged? don’t be, There is a solution!
A few days ago, a new service called dlvr.it was launched which takes care of posting your content to many different social media sites. In fact the service was there previously, but only recently been made available to public. Setting up of your blog to use this service is pretty easy.
- Enter your blog RSS feed url in the home page of dlvr.it
- Sign up for an account by entering your email address and password
- Choose applications like facebook, twitter etc. on which you want the post content to be published
Once you’re done with basic settings, you are practically done. Your site updates will be automatically delivered to selected social media sites. Currently, dlvr.it allows you to post updates to:
But this list is going to inflate soon. The other cool thing about this service is you can add any number of sources (feed url) and any number of destinations (social media accounts). For example, if you have a personal facebook account as well as facebook account for your blog, you can configure dlvr.it to route your blog updates to both of these accounts very easily.
According to it’s official blog, dlvr.it is designed to be PuSH enabled. For those of you who don’t know, PuSH is simple and free content distribution protocol which can provide near real-time updates to the user. What this means to you as a user is that as soon as your favorite blog is updated, the contents will be available to you in your RSS reader, without any delay.
Another interesting feature of dlvr.it which makes it more sensible is tracking. dlvr.it allows you to add tracking code to the feed published so that you can see how many times your post link was clicked, what are the sources of traffic, how many of your posts got retweeted – so on and so forth. Keeping tabs on your visitor stats just got better with dlvr.it.
So let’s give rest to all the hard work you are doing for publishing your posts on social media. Go, create your account on dlvr.it and start posting without worrying where to deliver, and yes! please leave the comments below if you like the post. Keep geeking!Similar Posts You May Like
- How To Assign User-Friendly Name To Facebook Profile Facebook is a popular and very useful social media tool, but some things are not quite obvious for newbies. For example, when you create an account in Facebook, your Facebook profile URL resembles this: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=123456789 How about changing this to something like below: http://www.facebook.com/smith.john Now, if you are on Facebook......
- How To Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog? Curious eh? Putting that term in Google gives you hundreds of blogs and articles suggesting different social media strategies, building great content, commenting on other blogger's post, social bookmarking, participating in forums, befriending fellow bloggers so on and so forth. No, I am not going to suggest any of that.......
- All You Need To Know About RSS Yesterday I was chatting with one of my younger sisters and walking her through this blog. While going through the homepage, she noticed a link saying "Subscribe Posts". She was clueless about it. I, then, went ahead and explained to her all the nitty-gritty details of RSS - what are......
- 10 Most Common Reasons Why Blogs Fail! Blogging can be a vital part of succeeding online and most bloggers launch into the blogosphere with incredible energy, committed to making their blog a key tool in their efforts. Some stick to blogging and enjoy incredible ROI on the time and effort they expend. But many of those that......
- 7 Ways To Use Google Buzz Effectively Did you know about the hot cake in town? I bet you already. Yes, you are right! It's Google Buzz which is creating quite a stir among social media enthusiastics, bloggers, celebrities, friends, geeks, nerds, carrots and beans. It's only about a week since the launch of Google Buzz, but......